Rafael Viñoly Architects is seeking a Proposal and Marketing Graphics Manager to assist in the preparation of technical proposals and marketing initiatives. The successful candidate with work together with other members of the firm’s Marketing Team and the firm’s leadership to prepare proposals for new projects, and presentations of the firm’s past projects.
Tasks will include:
1. Preparation of proposals and presentations for new projects, including graphic design, generation of customized content, coordination of design team information, layout, binding, and physical or electronic delivery of materials.
2. Maintenance of proposal graphics standards for proposals and presentations
3. Preparation of awards submissions
4. Preparation of marketing-related graphics and publications ranging from web page content to cards, posters, presentations, and brochures.
5. Management of project databases including project information, numerical statistics and fees
6. Outreach to consultants and incorporation of consultant content and fees in proposals
Required skills and capabilities:
1. Excellent graphic, written, and spoken communication skills
2. Strong experience in the full Adobe Creative Suite and the full Microsoft Office Suite, especially InDesign, Excel, and PowerPoint is required; AutoCAD, Rhino, and Revit experience is also beneficial but not required.
3. Ability to manage time to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines
4. Experience of 3-5 years in a similar role in an architectural firm
Candidates should ideally bring a strong interest in architecture and design. Experience with responding to RFPs, grant-writing, and with publications with weekly or monthly deadlines, is beneficial but is not required. Architectural design experience is beneficial but interested candidates should be advised that this position is not an architectural design position.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio edited for this position (10 pages maximum; 7 mb maximum) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proposal and Marketing Graphics Manager ” in the subject line. Please send all items as a single attachment in PDF format. Submissions without the requested heading, exceeding the above specifications and/or sent to other firm email addresses, will not be reviewed. Candidates invited to interview may bring additional materials for discussion.
About Rafael Vinoly Architects
Rafael Viñoly Architects (www.vinoly.com) was founded in New York in 1983, and has since become known internationally for its architectural and planning projects around the globe. The firm maintains headquarters in New York with branch offices in London in the United Kingdom; Cupertino in California; and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The unusually diverse work the firm has completed includes award-winning courthouses, museums, performing arts centers, convention centers, athletic facilities, banks, hotels, hospitals, laboratories, recreational venues, residential complexes, and commercial, industrial and educational facilities. Projects range in scale from laboratory casework to large urban commercial and institutional master plans. The firm has also completed several projects involving the restoration and expansion of buildings of significant historical and architectural value.
The practice’s atelier design intelligence coupled with the capabilities of a large, multi-disciplinary firm produces appropriate, creative responses to program requirements. Intensive research and informed evaluation lead to a variety of design and technical alternatives. These innovations and refinements often result in buildings that function measurably beyond client expectations.