- Develop and implement an annual plan for marketing and communications across multiple channels and platforms, including an annual editorial calendar.
- Manage and grow the SCS social media presence, creating opportunities to meaningfully engage our customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
- Manage the SCS website to ensure up-to-date content that aligns with key industry events, milestones, latest videos from subject matter experts, and annual days related to mental health awareness and wellness.
- Monitor and present on online engagement analytics (web, social media); leverage key engagement metrics across platforms to optimize content and messaging.
- Create content for internal and external marketing campaigns such as presentations, case studies, white papers, and press releases.
- Identify opportunities to promote SCS reputation, build SCS presence, secure speaking engagements, and measure ROI from participation.
- Develop and implement an analyst/media relations strategy that drives external engagement and promotes SCS thought leadership.
- Work closely with the SCS Knowledge Broker to support the content needs of a Community of Practice by developing and maintaining up-to-date content.
- Create, implement, and lead internal and external communication programs that effectively describe and promote the SCS mission.
- Work closely with the SCS leadership team and community to curate a newsletter that furthers the stepped care mission.
- Support all levels in the organization by educating them on branding guidelines and reviewing materials to ensure that content meets branding guidelines.
- Working from a virtual home office.
- Minimal future travel may be required.
Workplace Diversity, Inclusion & Equality
Stepped Care Solutions is committed to fostering a diverse inclusive culture. Consistent with our stepped care philosophy we value the unique contributions that people can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.