The marketing strategist role within the communications and marketing team is tasked with planning and creating content for digital and print campaigns. This role will work closely with campus partners to develop purpose and goals for campaigns, develop plans to achieve stated goals, and serve as a lead writer in the content creation of campaigns.
Position Responsibilities Include:
1. Plan, write, and work collaboratively with campus partners in the development of campaign content
2. Serve as a liaison to the advancement division to develop content strategy and serve as a primary content creator for advancement campaigns
3. Oversee and execute college email campaigns and delivery
4. Assist with both paid and organic social media strategy
5. Perform data analysis and design data reporting solutions to meet business needs
6. Leverage data and analytics from a variety of sources to monitor campaign performance
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong strategic planning and writing skills
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform interviews as a part of the content creation process
· Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback to the cross-functional team
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional collaboration skills and commitment to teamwork/client service
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective interpersonal communication skills
· Understanding of advanced marketing communications principles and best practices
This position is eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
Concordia College will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, public assistance status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or any other legally protected status.
Associates, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
2+ years of professional experience creating written content
Language without limits: creating a world where everyone understands.
For over 60 years, Concordia Language Villages, based in the beautiful North Woods of Minnesota, has been boldly and optimistically pursuing a vision of peace and understanding by introducing learners to the languages and cultures of our world.
We are advocates for language learning and we take pride in our role in creating more language advocates. It is through exposure to language and culture that we believe we can best serve our mission: to prepare young people for responsible citizenship in our global community.
With an annual enrollment of approximately 10,000 young people and 1,500 adults, we offer a wide variety of options with sessions varying in length from one weekend to four weeks. All language levels are welcome, from beginning to advanced. Our villagers come from all 50 states and more than 40 countries.
We are a program of Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota.