We cure contract pain with Combined Intelligence (AI and human expertise) before and after you sign. Contracts are the most important documents in global commerce. They are also consistently a pain.
LegalSifter offers combined intelligence products that make contracts easier. Our four core products include:
1. LegalSifter Review: Contract review in a minute or two. Negotiate contracts confidently with self-service AI software that includes comprehensive advice.
2. LegalSifter Review Concierge: Full-service contract review when you do not have the time. Our team will use LegalSifter Review to turn your contracts around in one business day.
3. LegalSifter Organize: Find intelligence in mountains of contract language. Quickly and accurately pull key data from your documents with our self-service, AI-powered LegalSifter Organize app.
4. LegalSifter Organize Concierge: We organize your contracts, so you don't have to. Full-service contract administration that includes contract lifecycle management (CLM) software if you need it.
To bring affordable legal services to the world.
We make products that combine artificial and human intelligence—Combined Intelligence®—built as software, service, or both.
We focus on contracts because they are the most important documents in global commerce and are a pain for businesses and consumers alike.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Speed: We work fast.
· Security: We are vigilant and committed to maintaining the privacy of client data.
· Humility: We use our energy to serve others; we are lifelong learners.
· Intelligence: We operate with aligned visions, strategies, plans, and budgets.
· Boldness: We are transparent, courageous, and unafraid to make mistakes.
· Balance: We work flexibly to keep promises to teammates, shareholders, clients, friends, and family.
We sell our products directly to companies and law firms that are interested in increasing speed, lowering risk, reducing cost, and improving contract quality.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Marketing Manager or Director is a critical role as the company focuses on rapid and sustainable growth through increased marketing, new products, partners, and markets. This position will be responsible for developing strategies and managing programs to increase brand awareness and generate demand for the company’s AI-enabled products and services. This is an opportunity to build marketing processes, capabilities, and a team with success in the role driving company and career growth.
You will embrace and manage the new, using your ability to work with other team members to advocate for clients and achieve success. You will face down doubt within skeptical prospects, and you will make the ambiguous clear. LegalSifter is set to explode, and you will help us do just that.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage development and execution of effective demand generation programs focused on specific target markets and personas with digital, direct, event, and partner marketing programs including integrated product launches.
- Grow and scale the inbound digital marketing programs including web presence, search, paid, social, and marketing automation to drive cost-effective lead generation.
- Oversee the creative design and development of all digital assets, promotional materials, advertisements, event graphics, and other marketing-related assets.
- Manage event strategies and execution including tradeshows (virtual and in-person), webinars, conferences, and regional events to drive awareness and leads.
- Build strategic and effective working relationships with key industry organizations, partners, and 3rd party service providers.
- Work closely with leaders to set and achieve aggressive growth KPIs and objectives.
- Participate in marketing budget and organization planning as the company grows.
We are working remotely with the intent to come back to the office 2 days per month beginning in June. We are seeking a person that lives in and around Pittsburgh, PA. LegalSifter is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.