Jamestown, North Carolina
Poughkeepsie , New York
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Please include a link to your website or digital portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience creating and improving online services through outstanding design.
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills. Special consideration for candidates with experience in marketing/branding, information architecture, and/or technical development.
- Requires flexibility and adaptability to new technology in a changing environment.
- Direct experience with Windows and Mac platforms, Microsoft Office, and latest Adobe and Macromedia suites.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, appropriate design and content management software.
- Experience assessing, prioritizing and solving technical problems related to web design.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to work on teams with colleagues from several BU departments/organizations.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.