1. Fosters a highly-collaborative, engaged team of enrollment marketing professionals; actively seeks their expertise and ideas in a spirit of both best practice and continual innovation.
2. Integrates technology by leading the web and digital team in web design and managing organic and paid digital strategies and campaigns.
3. Oversees regular audits of key web pages, and the ongoing development and maintenance of critical web content, including the program finder and program pages; campaign landing pages; and the top web pages targeting prospective students, their families, and their influencers.
4. Oversee internal and external vendor relationships, including web development and digital marketing, to ensure maximum performance from purchased services and to track effectiveness.
5. Manages SEO optimization efforts and analytics to understand how campaigns are supporting recruitment.
6. Assists the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing with identifying and developing new target markets, and collaborate with the Institutional Marketing and Communication team to create comprehensive campaigns plans to bring awareness to these markets.
7. Actively obtains market intelligence by monitoring program/project peers/competitors, conducting market research as it pertains to student recruitment, and sharing information with appropriate groups.
8. Manage budget and coordinate with enrollment management leaders to effectively use resources to meet current and future marketing and communications needs.
9. Develop and implement a comprehensive enrollment marketing strategy in alignment with the College's recruitment strategies and with a focus on growing College brand awareness and engagement with prospective students, families, schools and other key enrollment-specific constituents.
10. Create and execute integrated strategic marketing campaigns to targeted groups throughout the admissions funnel.
11. Support the development and management of enrollment streams for unique or cohort-based programs.
12. Create and consult on enrollment marketing strategy with regard to a full funnel, cross platform, comprehensive plan. Ensure consistency of messaging and brand across all channels.
13. Oversee the development of enrollment and retention-related videos.
14. Collaborate with the Office of Communication and those with creative services and institutional branding responsibilities to ensure the successful execution of College recruitment/retention marketing materials.
15. Develop and maintain a comprehensive enrollment marketing communication plan including internal communications (via the College's CRM) and vendor-generated communications (i.e. via student search firm).
16. Manage all recruitment-related advertising, including print and digital.
17. Oversee project management system across all areas of enrollment marketing and communications—print, web, digital media—to track deliverables, project information, vendors, and pricing through production.
18. Generate copy consistent with the College's writing style and branding, including print, web, advertisements and promotional materials. Support overall enrollment marketing and communications efforts with writing, editing and proofreading skills.
19. Partner with academic departments to evaluate and manage academic recruitment materials and assets, and to actively leverage elements of the College's brand to attract and enroll students.
20. Supervise enrollment management and marketing department graduate assistants.
21. Serve as a liaison for the Enrollment Management and Marketing division on various committees as assigned.
22. Seeks and promotes opportunities for professional development, particularly related to analytics/marketing dashboards, SEO writing, digital campaign management and web best practices.
23. Occasionally transport marketing materials to various buildings on campus.
24. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
OTHERKEYRESPONSIBILITIES 1. Support the College's mission, vision and values, and contribute to the advancement of the College's Strategic Plan. 2. Demonstrate a strong commitment to continuous quality improvement. 3. Demonstrate civil and inclusive behavior when interacting with staff, faculty, students and visitors to the College. Promote a flexible, collaborative and inclusive work and living environment and engage in educational opportunities to increase awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion.
A baccalaureate degree in marketing, communications, journalism-related, digital-related, interactive media-related, or similar field is required.
A minimum of five to seven years' experience in integrated marketing, including digital and web strategy leadership, is strongly preferred. Enrollment management leaders with strong marketing experience strongly encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the vice president for enrollment management and marketing, the director of enrollment marketing leads a team of collaborative, innovative enrollment marketing professionals within the division to develop, manage, implement, and assess multichannel enrollment marketing initiatives, to help meet North Central College's undergraduate and graduate enrollment goals. The director will provide strategic and innovative leadership in active partnership with the College's enrollment communication, graphic design, web and digital strategy experts, and more broadly with the Office of Communication and those responsible for institutional branding. The director oversees the integration of the College's digital strategy and overall vision for the College's main website as a primary recruitment tool. The director will execute integrated, data-informed communication and marketing strategies—in alignment with the College's brand—that support the recruitment of students across all levels of the College and through each stage of the recruitment process in support of the College's enrollment goals. The director also supports key internal current student communication needs in support of the College's retention efforts, particularly those that highly overlap with recruitment strategy and target markets.
This position will collaborate closely with multiple campus partners within and outside the enrollment division, and serve as one of the leading product knowledge experts and content writers and creators for the areas of admission and financial aid messaging. Other key partners across the College include the School of Graduate Programs & Professional Studies, Student Affairs and Athletics, and Academic Affairs, including all academic departments. The incumbent serves as the primary conduit with the Institutional Branding and Communication teams to ensure all collateral is aligned with the College's brand standards, and partners with enrollment systems and web and digital colleagues in the creation and use of analytics to determine the effectiveness of recruitment marketing and communication efforts.
North Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce. NCC provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please notify the Office of Human Resources. Determinations for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Organization Type: Higher Education Institution