The dynamic and growing School of Business, home of the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management (AGSM), at the University of California, Riverside has an open call for part-time Lecturers in multiple disciplines for the 2022/23 academic year (AY). Applicants must demonstrate experience or promise in teaching undergraduate or graduate-level classes.
We are seeking candidates for the following disciplinary areas:
* Accounting (tax and finance, auditing, managerial)
* Management (OB/HR, strategy, entrepreneurship, Organizational theory)
* Information Systems (Data analytics, business intelligence, modern language programming)
* Finance (Corporate finance, investments, real estate, insurance, and actuarial science)
* Operations and Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics
Applicants must have at least a Master's degree (5 years or more of professional activity can substitute for a master's degree requirement), a Ph.D. degree is highly desirable, and proven college/university teaching experience in any of the fields mentioned above. Salary for all positions will be competitive and commensurate with appointment title and qualifications. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis and will be reviewed as positions become available.
Interested candidates should upload a cover letter indicating areas of interest and availability, CV, evidence of teaching excellence, statement of contributions to diversity, selected article(s) or working papers (if available), and three reference letters
Part-time Teaching/Lecturer positions-: https://aprecruit.ucr.edu/JPF01661
Internal candidates will receive first consideration.