VISIT FLORIDA has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will collaborate with Marketing Team members to develop and evaluate marketing initiatives. The right candidate will have a unique blend of skills; highly-organized, can multitask with ease, and someone who is incredibly service-oriented. This role offers the opportunity to learn, contribute and grow within a team-oriented environment. You’ll get to wear many hats and participate in various projects and initiatives while providing day-to-day support to the CMO. Additional responsibilities include working with team leads (PR, Content, Brand, Research) to provide workflow assistance in each marketing discipline as needed. Candidates should be looking for a fun and energetic environment where they want to bring value to a collaborative team.
This role is Florida-based, Tallahassee preferred and will contribute to the organization in the following ways:
• Work closely with and support the CMO with any range of efforts including day-to-day activities, liaison with internal stakeholders, creating presentations as requested, communicating with Board of Directors and Marketing Council members.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of project status and providing support to track success outcomes and shared reports.
• Support marketing department staff in executing any range of campaigns (advertising, PR, international) as directed by the CMO.
• Coordinate and maintain an internal calendar of ongoing marketing activities and status to help facilitate integration across marketing channels.
You will be a cultural and valuable addition to our team if you:
• Thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic work environment of VISIT FLORIDA
• Live our values that drive our business: Make an Impact; Work Purposefully and Live Passionately; Persist
• Embody our team principles: Empathy, Respect, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun
VISIT FLORIDA, the state's official tourism marketing corporation, serves as Florida's official source for travel planning to visitors across the globe. VISIT FLORIDA is a not-for-profit corporation created as a public/private partnership by the Florida Legislature in 1996.