- Support the execution of CRM strategy by overseeing the development and deployment of tactics and campaigns
- Work with and re-work required structures, processes, technology according to modern CRM standards (including integrated/efficient multi-channel communication, closed loop marketing and technology integration to lower costs) align to CRM strategy and execute programs throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive development of dynamic engagement/nurture programs and campaigns
- Develop segmentation strategies and create omni-channel journeys that cater throughout the customer lifecycle
2. CRM campaign management
- Manage CRM omnichannel marketing set-up and execution with partner including development of implementation plans, training concept/set-up, technical changes and reporting.
- Work with the respective cross-channel marketing team (HCP, consumer), Partnership and Pharmacy, collaborate to create email campaigns, improve automation efficiency and operationalize strategy
- Owning Omnichannel strategy, tactics and delivery for communication plan - Email, SMS and outbound calls.
- Transforming the business need into campaign and operational support throughout the lifecycle of the brand campaign
- Responsible for compliance with Abbott policies including complaint handling, data privacy and security (Preferences & consent)
-Create and maintain documentation for outreach and lead routing processes, and communicate changes and best practices
- Creates value for the customer and clearly defines and communicates the opportunity or issue that needs to be analyzed, applying solid understanding of CRM tools and methodologies
- Creates tailored materials to influence all of the touch points along the journeys leading to an outstanding consumer experience and generate commitment for the ADC products and Brand.
3. Country CRM ambassador
- Support markets with localized tactics and ensure activities fits to ADC India strategies.
- Coordinate with the partner regarding campaign management, service management and KPI mgmt. ex: service level and conversion rates
- Owning strategy for country regarding CRM infrastructure and campaign management
- Work with ComEx team to define, measure & track MIS to continuously improve CRM service delivery (KPIs) and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and report out on database metrics, email engagement metrics
- Responsible for CRM content management, routing, approvals and ensuring it is brand, legal and regulatory compliant
- Serve as subject matter expert in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud account, integrated databases and connected systems
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch. Report our key performance metrics to stakeholder
- Assist in database maintenance and hygiene within Marketo/SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Maintain lead scoring and lead management process to ensure quality leads are passed efficiently to sales
- Work closely with product marketing team and IT partners to develop and execute digital CRM tactics, adjust tactic strategy to optimize performance
4. Brand Activation
- Conceptualize & execute innovative Group Start Programs for brand activation on digital (virtual) as well as offline (in-clinic) to drive product initiations.
- Design & deploy Referral Program to drive build product advocacy & new initiations by building robust referral network
- Build marketing campaigns & execute tactical plan to drive active product users of my freestyle (CRM Program) & drive product initiations from MyFreeStyle member community.
- Drive Abbott internal employee communication & campaign to drive new patient acquisition through employee referrals & advocacy for FreeStyle
- Develop content to drive category awareness through Patient Education Program
- Identity new business opportunities in corporates & device activation program / campaigns to drive awareness & new patient acquisition.
Define the size of the organization this job is responsible for as well as the level of the positions reporting into this job.
This role is responsible prepare, implement and execute CRM tactics for Customer stickiness following CRM strategy to ensure business growth objective. Responsible for driving cross divisional alignment within organization functions and managing appropriate agency partners. This is an individual contributor role and works closely with regional (APAC) and local senior business leaders and colleagues.
Position Accountability / Scope
Indicate the reporting relationships, products, budgets, throughput, level of contacts (internal and external), or other scoping measures this job is responsible for.
This role will work closely with regional and country business leaders, marketing teams and colleagues across divisions in India and in region (APAC). The remit of the role is to think, lead and execute CRM strategic initiatives that aligns to business and brand priorities. The role will align activities with ADC marketing plans and implement relevant CRM strategies to deliver country business objectives. Work closely with agencies to bring innovative CRM programs. Work with business leaders, marketing colleagues, medical, legal, operations, OEC, finance and other relevant stakeholders to implement programs and activities in compliance with Abbott policy and SOPs.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.