The Marketing Coordinator supports administrative, technical, marketing intelligence and compliance activities for an assigned portfolio by leading efforts to organize, collect, analyze, and report on customer information and marketing performance data that influences strategic marketing decisions.
1. Conducts marketing audits across a variety of platforms, reports on results, and works with the marketing team to ensure compliance with best practices and National initiatives across the assigned portfolio.
2. Gathers and analyzes marketing and other data to evaluate the overall performance of the assigned portfolio versus established budgets, targets, and client expectations by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports to support business decisions.
3. Works with marketing team members to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase marketing performance, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
4. Provides support and assistance to onsite teams, marketing team members, operations, key business leaders, and others by fielding questions and requests, managing special projects and audits, and gathering data and reporting.
5. Provides technical guidance and support to onsite and corporate teams as well as colleagues to include troubleshooting challenges discovered as onsite teams audit digital ad channels for accuracy.
6. Assists in acquisition and disposition assignments by managing transfer of digital assets, transition and updates of social channels based on Greystar standards.
7. Prepares reports, summaries, and other documents for stakeholders on the marketing performance of the assets, portfolio, or division.
8. Those with tenure in the Marketing Coordinator role may be responsible for support and oversight of a small book of business based on Regional portfolio needs.
Depending on the position offered, full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0036052-1
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.