As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own. Nemours is seeking a Marketing Specialist , to join our team in Wilmington Delaware.
Under limited supervision of the Director of Strategic Marketing and Marketing Manager, develop and implement marketing activities related to a service line, market or specific audience. Maintain collaborative working relationships with members of the service line administration and physician leadership and work with the Marketing Manager on developing and executing strategic marketing plans. Project management to include working directly with internal staff, vendors and managing budget.
• In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, work with representatives in all entities from clinical/medical/surgical departments and administration to develop, plan and implement and evaluate marketing plans and initiatives.
• Independently and with the Director or Manager, meet with service line administration and physician leaders to discuss growth objectives and marketing needs for priority programs and develop strategic marketing plans for programs within assigned service lines.
• Manage and track budgets for service line programs and projects.
• Conduct market analysis utilizing quantitative and qualitative marketing information to guide the development of differentiated programs, insightful marketing strategies and targeted tactics.
• Communicate with client about progress of marketing plan development and implementation throughout all phases of the project.
• Analyze and report on campaign results including ROI to evaluate the success of the initiative and guide future efforts.
• Serve as a liaison to external agencies for media, creative, development and production.
• Coordinate direct mail and CRM projects, working directly with vendors to determine costs, deadline and delivery.
• Work with photographers, videographers, freelancers, illustrators, in coordinating with Creative Services and web services.
• Coordinate special events such as seminars, conferences and retreats, as necessary.
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, Sciences, or English
• Master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of marketing experience required
• Experience in project management and account/client management with senior leadership required
Marketing experience in healthcare or a healthcare-related field (e.g. pharmaceuticals, healthcare insurance, etc.) preferred
• Ability to use Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access)
• Knowledge of marketing disciplines and practices required
• Advanced analytical skills including proficiency with large data sets required
• Budget management experience required
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Nemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.
BACK TO TOP
Marketing JobSource is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else Effie has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Marketing JobSource.