Admissions & Financial Aid - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (19009608)
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for driving leading-edge marketing capabilities on behalf of the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA). This position will report to the Director of Marketing Communications and drive creativity and efficiency in our methods of production and delivery.
They will manage multiple functions in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities will include:
* Explore Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud solutions and collaborate with internal partners as the marketing communications lead.
* Build automations, data extensions, and journeys to send marketing emails.
* Manage content structures within Marketing Cloud.
* Build audiences for delivery of print materials through Marketing Cloud.
* Serve as the point-of-contact with printing vendors an internal partners to ensure delivery of print marketing materials and maintain the printing and mailing budget.
* Track and record the progress of print and e-mail projects in our internal project management system.
* Build reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and plan strategic adjustments to marketing tactics. This work enables OAFA to recruit, retain and financially support students, as well as strategically communicate with parents, high school counselors, and higher education administration.
Master's degree marketing or communications, digital media, information systems, or related fields and at least two years of hands-on experience designing and developing strategic solutions via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This includes Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and MobileConnect. Experience in a college or university setting and basic html preferred. Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
* Strong client service and project management skills; in particular, must have the ability to communicate with both business and technical individuals effectively
* Ability to rapidly learn technical and business concepts
* Ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to team members
* Ability to present technical concepts to technical and business audiences
* Commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills
* Keeps apprised of industry & digital trends as well as platform enhancements and applies this knowledge to business strategy
* Capturing relevant technical and business requirements, analyzing inputs and creating Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution recommendations
* Validating solution components and provide solution walkthrough with stakeholders
* Conducting solutions presentations and obtain director acceptance to solution design * Design, implement and optimize Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EOE, including disability/vets
Assignment Category: Fulltime-Regular
Job Classification: Staff.Communications.III
Minimum Education Level Required: Master's
Minimum Experience Level Required: 2-3 years experience
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm; may be required to work some early mornings, evenings, and weekends if needed.
Hiring Range: TBD Based on qualifications
Relocation Offered: No
Visa Sponsorship Provided: No
Background Check: For position finalists, employment with the University will require successful completion of a background check
Child Protection Clearances: The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks are required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance.
Required Documents: Resume, Cover Letter
Internal Number: 19009608
About University of Pittsburgh
Founded in 1787, the same year the U.S. Constitution was signed, the University of Pittsburgh is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the United States. One of three state-related research universities in Pennsylvania, Pitt is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), which comprises 62 preeminent doctorate-granting research institutions in North America.Pitt faculty members have expanded knowledge in the humanities and sciences, earning such prestigious honors as the National Medal of Science, the MacArthur Foundation’s “genius” grant, the Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award, and election to the National Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Medicine. Pitt scientists have defeated polio, unlocked the secrets of DNA, lead the world in organ transplantation, and pioneered TV and heavier-than-air flight, among numerous other accomplishments.Pitt students have earned Rhodes, Goldwater, Marshall, and Truman Scholarships, among other highly competitive national and international scholarships.Alumni have pioneered MRI and TV, won Nobel and Pulitzer Prizes, led corporations and universities, served in government and the military, conquered Hollywood and The New York Times bestsellers list, and won Super Bowls and NBA championships.