- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing information systems
- Coordinate production of marketing brochures, flyers and other printed collateral
- Develop, research and maintain resumes, project and firm information
- Provide copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Track and coordinate and produce design award submissions
- Assist in coordination and tracking of professional photography
- Coordinate production of proposals and presentations
- Assist in research of target clients and markets
- Maintain the firm’s CRM database or contact lists
Public Relations and Advertising
- Track and coordinate advertising, sponsorship, speaking engagement and publication opportunities
- Maintain and track social media presence and opportunities
- Coordinate direct mail and e-blast campaigns
- Assist in maintaining the firm’s corporate website and intranet
Support other marketing, administrative or business development efforts as needed.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, communications or related field and a minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience in marketing collateral/proposal/presentation development/ graphic design and production within an A/E/C firm.
- Strong graphic design background and eye for detail and graphic composition
- Strong writing, editing and computer skills.
- Creative, quick-thinking, self-motivated hands-on team player, committed to excellent communication and quality of work.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with database software such as Deltek Vision is a plus
- Exceptional research skills, including internet research
Additional Salary Information: commensurate with experience
Lessard Design is an international architecture and planning firm committed to creating environments that inspire connection, collaboration, community and commerce. Located in metropolitan Washington, DC, we also have offices in Italy, India, Boston and New York. Chris Lessard's award winning designs have been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Urban Land... Magazine, American Builders Quarterly, Design, Develop & Construct Journal, Builder Magazine, Building Design & Construction, Professional Builder and Remodeler, Multifamily Trends, Green Business Quarterly and Inform Architecture & Design. Our understanding of global cultures is translated through design that is sensitive to cultural geographies, communities, traditions and values. Lessard firm leaders have experience working in nearly 20 countries with projects in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Lessard’s diverse international team provides the expertise to manage clients through all design phases – from feasibility, strategy and through construction.