This hands-on position involves working closely with the firm’s Marketing Director, Texas-based principals, and firm-wide marketing team to support PGAL’s strategic marketing goals. Day-to-day tasks will include contributing to and managing marketing pursuits, collateral materials, and other marketing projects.
The successful candidate will possess strong A/E/C marketing expertise, problem-solving skills, technical aptitude, a collaborative mindset, and an ability to effectively juggle multiple projects.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of Houston-based marketing team
- Manage, produce, and ensure the on-time delivery of top-quality, effective architectural and engineering marketing submittals
- Work with the Proposal Manager to establish and manage timeline and delegation of assignments, as needed, to complete effective submittals.
- Responsible for Quality Control of Houston produced marketing materials that includes review, edit, and improvement of proposals and presentations
- Provide input to help establish priorities and protocols for effectively responding to RFP’s and other marketing inquiries
- Implementation of new processes and maintenance of Deltek Vision database
- Develop and maintain collateral materials, ensuring timely and accurate information
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard-copy files of marketing resources and materials
- Active upkeep of marketing databases, including project sheets, resumes, consultant lists, etc.
- Work with Marketing Director on corporate-based projects, including social media, branded collateral, conferences, award submittals, etc.
- Proven staff leadership and management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office a must
- Experience with Deltek Vision and OpenAsset a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented office environment
- Adaptable to tight delivery schedules and deadlines
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
8+ years of relevant experience in A/E/C industry, including hands-on proposal production experience and direct staff supervision, is preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
PGAL offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled
PGAL brings to every assignment the perspective and discipline of a long-established firm as well as the energy and vision of a contemporary, cutting-edge corporate culture.
Since the 1946 opening of its first office in Houston, Texas, PGAL has expanded to 10 regional locations serving a highly diversified client roster throughout the US and Mexico. Through active inter-office collaboration, i...ts nearly 200 architects, engineers, planners, designers and program managers have tremendous flexibility and geographic reach, heading up landmark projects for private and public sector clients in aviation, education, justice, transportation, mixed-use and more.