Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Operations, this position is responsible for the operation and execution of the Enterprise Marketing programs, including webinars, events, emails and lead nurture. This position partners with other marketing teams to execute successful marketing programs to acquire and nurture leads and yield transactional purchases for products and services throughout the Enterprise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and executes marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and transactional sales, which may include Webinars, online campaigns, emails, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing initiatives, and others using Marketo.
2. Develops SOPs and program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities.
3. Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to acquire leads, and drive qualified leads through Salesforce.
4. Defines, documents, and executes ongoing lead creating/nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and other activities for the Enterprise.
5. Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
6. Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services.
7. Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs.
8. Participate in other initiatives to support the efforts of the Marketing Operations team.
1. Three to five years of operational marketing experience. Experience in a marketing automation and demand generation/downstream marketing role preferred.
2. Bachelor degree in marketing, business, IT or related field.
3. Experience managing marketing programs in Marketo, PARDOT, or HubSpot including integration with Webinar platforms and email creation.
4. Proficiency with CRM systems and data integrity. Experience with Salesforce campaigns and reporting preferred.
5. Possess knowledge of digital marketing channels –email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
6. Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills.
7. Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to give persuasive presentations to prospects and customers.
8. Familiarity with the healthcare industry a plus.
9. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite.
10. Excellent planning, organization, and scheduling skills. Able to work independently with limited direction 11. Strong interpersonal skills.
12. Highly self-motivated.
Benefits: The Joint Commission has established an internal quality initiative known as Robust Process Improvement. The application of RPI has increased the quality of our products and services. All employees are trained to use RPI tools, such as Change Acceleration Process and Lean Six Sigma and many have opportunities to become Change Agents, Green Belts or Yellow Belts.
Excellent benefits package includes generous vacation, holiday and personal day schedule; 401K with company match; company paid retirement plan; flex time; business casual with casual Fridays; free covered parking and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
The Joint Commission is dedicated to helping health care organizations help patients. We realize our mission through the work our employees do every day to help health care organizations aspire to provide safer, higher quality care. We are committed to providing products and services that are relevant, and to working collaboratively with our fellow employees, health care organizations and other st...akeholders. Everything we do, every survey or review we conduct, every interaction with the public, and every standard we set is done with the aim of helping our customers better serve their patients, residents and clients. We invite you to join our team of dedicated partners committed to creating a better experience for the patient.