Customer Service, Public Relations: Media Relations, Sales
Minnetonka Hills Apartments is looking for a Full Time Leasing Consultant to join our team!
POSITION PURPOSE This position is responsible for the leasing and marketing function of the property. Assists the Community Manager with the overall operational and financial success of the residential property. Follows CSM high standards of quality to ensure resident satisfaction.
POSITION COMPETENCIES • Customer Focus • Process Improvement/ Innovation • Business Acumen/ Technical Proficiency • Conflict Management • Communication • Teamwork • Handles Pressure Well • Attention to Detail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leasing/Marketing: Actively solicit business to achieve occupancy and rental goals of the property (45% closure rate on new leases and renewals or as directed). Assure that prospective residents are reached through advertising and further market the property by responding to phone inquires, internet leads, and property tours. Responsible for accurate preparation and administration of all leasing activities (i.e. – paperwork, applications, leases, etc.). Assist in the completion of market studies. Inspects and makes recommendations regarding physical products as necessary to hit sales goals.
2. Customer Service: Accountable for high resident satisfaction scores by ensuring residents needs and concerns are responded to in a professional and timely manner. Maintain physical asset to provide a welcoming and pleasant environment for residents. May plan and participate in community activities, as well as, other projects as assigned. Work side by side with staff to model appropriate resident service standards.
3. Cost Control: Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies. Adhere to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Help manage and maintain company assets to stay within budget guidelines and prolong the life of company property.
4. Safety/Risk Management: Ensure a clean and safe work environment to maintain standards per CSM, local, state and federal regulations including AWAIR program. Follow all CSM procedures for resident/employee incidents. Need to be available to assist in any natural/catastrophic disaster. Knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
5. Self/Workload Management: Responsible for effective self/workload management. Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills. Promote collaboration and positive, professional work environment. Adhere to CSM attendance policy, grooming/appearance/dress code standards. Attend all required meetings. Adhere to all CSM Standard Operating Procedures and Fair Housing laws.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
Education: High school diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: 2+ years of sales experience preferred, in a similar setting preferred. Must be detail oriented, strong computer skills, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization, and be able to problem-solve with employees and residents. Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Salary Information: Total Compensation Package: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Internal Opportunities, Training, and much more!
CSM Corporation owns and manages 4,000 residential units, 8,000,000 square feet of industrial space, 2,000,000 retail square feet, a million square feet of office space, and 38 hotel properties in 16 states. It has earned awards in numerous categories from NAIOP, the Business Journal, the Minnesota Multi Housing Association, Marriott International, Carlson Companies, and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.