Interested in working in a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of growth and learning opportunities? Looking for an opportunity to work with some of the most prominent brands in the world and get exposed to multiple industries? Look no further! Come join us in our offices in LA - We can offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, exciting office happy hours and other fun events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k and much more.
The Research Manager leads client teams and is focused on designing research studies, managing project execution, and produce outstanding analysis and deliverables. This role will also supervise, mentor and develop staff. The role offers a strong career path along with a learning environment where you will expand and develop your market research and leadership skills.
Reporting to the Senior Research Manager, the Research Manager will work with the client services team to ensure that clients are deriving the full value from their community and answering business objectives while staying within the contracted scope.
For more information on our company and platform, visit: https://www.fuelcycle.com/
Here's a video of how company's use our platform for insights: https://www.fuelcycle.com/resource/fashion-online-community-elle-case-study/ https://www.fuelcycle.com/resource/sparking-customer-focused-revolution/
Role and Responsibilities
Project Management: Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, for multiple projects at a time. Be able to prioritize and communicate effectively while remaining flexible to changing client needs. Work under general direction to act as a liaison in coordinating each step of the project process with team members, vendors and, occasionally, clients.
• Research Design: Responsible for translating business questions into research plans, and designing the research instruments – utilize multiple methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative within the community.
• Moderation: Oversee daily moderation of research activities in the communities and extract insights.
• Quality Assurance: Accountable for assuring data accuracy and relevance to objectives at every step in the project process to ensure the data is both internally consistent and demonstrates face validity.
• Research & Insights: Analyze data and develop insightful results or “story” that addresses business objective in a clear and concise, visually appealing format.
• Technical Liaison: Continually log and communicate any technical issues or bugs to the engineering team and look for ways to innovate and improve our platform. Participate in beta testing new product releases.
• Forward-Focus: Monitor research trends, platforms and technologies. Become a student of online communities and research, and share your knowledge and gain competitive insight. Personally accountable for helping Passenger …every employee has 1-2 annual goals to support or improve stated initiatives.
• Manage, Train, Mentor: Formal direct report management is required, as well as frequent mentoring of junior team members and ad hoc or formal team training.
• General administration: duties, as requested.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
• 2-4 years of prior experience in market research, preferably with a supplier.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize task and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient market research skills complemented with the ability to think at a systemic and critical level at each stage of a market research project
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of research techniques through coursework, internships, or work experience is highly desired
• Experience with Excel, SPSS, SAS, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey, R, and/or Tableau is highly desired
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
We created best-in-class SaaS-based online community platform that tells our customers exactly what they need to know about their customers across the customer lifecycle. With this information at their fingertips, our customers are empowered to make decisions that increase both revenues and long-term customer loyalty.
Those are decisions we’re proud to be a part of.
Since 2007, we’ve built t...his company with the customer at the heart of the conversation. From just a few people on day one to today’s Fuel Cycle with an office on each North American coast and customers all over the world, we’re glad we chose the business we did.
Because by putting our customers at the heart of our business, we’ve helped hundreds of companies keep their customers at the heart of theirs.