Direct Marketing/CRM/Database, Marketing: Management
4 Year Degree
Product Marketing Manager
If you're looking to work for a global organization with a meaningful mission, and with colleagues all over the world, then the International Baccalaureate® (IB) may have the ideal opportunity for you!
The IB is a leading global not-for-profit educational organization that offers curriculum and assessment worldwide to children aged 3-19. Our education programs encourage students to be active learners, well-rounded individuals and engaged world citizens. In addition, we offer comprehensive professional development to support schools and educators.
The IB offers you a unique opportunity to use your skills and attributes in a passionate, mission-focused environment. We’re seeking the best talent, who have not just the required expertise and technical skills but also the behavioral qualities needed to support a variety of stakeholders in the education sector.
In return, you’ll get to work in a learning organization committed to your growth and development, with internationally minded professionals. If you meet all the requirements for this position and you’re seeking just that kind of opportunity, please apply!
The Product Marketing Manager for International Baccalaureate, (Schools Division) is responsible for driving global marketing engagement within the marketplace for one or more programs. This individual will combine creative, strategic and tactical thinking with an analytical approach to systematically improve key performance metrics across all stages of a users’ lifecycle using an integrated marketing approach. This individual will work in close collaboration with the Regional Managers, Development and other departments as deemed appropriate.
• Creation and execution of marketing plans and campaigns
• Provides reports and analysis on the program competition globally
• Develop global marketing plans including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and metrics
• Manages the integrated marketing strategies for one or more programs
• Collaborate with clients and regional marketing team to ensure that marketing plans are agreed upon and executable
• Work with internal teams to create thought leadership assets for the Schools division, e.g. videos, market research, case studies and whitepapers
• Support the engagement and enablement of the Salesforce
• Works collaboratively with regional managers to help create an ongoing pipeline of productivity initiatives that are geared to support regional goals
• Present program marketing plans to various internal stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing or business
• Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience
• 3 + years of marketing or communications experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in market research, analysis and strategy development
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
• Marketing automation experience desired
• Education industry background a plus
• International marketing experience a plus
• 25% travel responsibility
*The International Baccalaureate is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. This job is offered on local terms and conditions.*
Internal Number: 1787
About International Baccalaureate
The IB offers an education for students from age 3 to 19, comprising of four programmes that focus on teaching students to think critically and independently, and how to inquire with care and logic. The IB prepares students to succeed in a world where facts and fiction merge in the news, and where asking the right questions is a crucial skill that will allow them to flourish long after they’ve left our programmes. We are supported by IB teachers and coordinators who develop and promote the IB’s curriculums in almost 5,000 schools globally every day, in over 150 countries around the world.