Answer your calling by bringing your creative mind and marketing expertise to Holy Rosary Healthcare in Miles City as our Marketing and Communications Specialist!
In this role, you will support the development, implementation and evaluation of communications and marketing plans/activities for Holy Rosary Healthcare, which includes but is not limited to: digital and social formats, direct marketing, marketing communications, collateral, fulfillment advertising, market research, market strategy, news releases, and events promotion management.
You will be a highly visible and integral part of growing our presence in our Montana Region, assisting in the development of diverse programs and strategies that support our organization's goals and objectives.
We invite you to join our remarkable Marketing team today! You will make a tremendous difference in the lives of the patients we serve and have a positive impact on your own life through work/life balance, competitive pay, excellent benefits and educational opportunities.
Planning & Development
1. With care site Marcom team, assist in the development and execution of annual marketing and communication plans. Develop and implements strategies, realistic budgets and effective programs.
2. Work collaboratively with system and care site Marcom staffs to develop programs and strategies that support organization's goals and objectives.
3. Manage public relations and marketing for care site implementation of systemwide programs. With director, develop and implement marketing and communications strategies and tactical plans.
4. Support development of digital marketing strategy and tactics as part of marketing plan.
5. Plan and organize special events, open houses, dedications, displays and tours, developing the appropriate goals and emphasis of each event.
6. Work with internal and external vendors, e.g., advertising agencies, e-business corporations, printers, direct mail houses, etc., and public relations and marketing coordinators to develop communications and marketing materials. Leverage design and content services in all execution.
7. Update Internet website content with current news, new services and relevant system content web and content services; coordinate updates with system web services as necessary.
8. Write, edit select digital/print content and basic news releases. Perform basic desktop publishing for ads, fliers and other communication. Tailor communications according stakeholder audiences.
9. Update care site Marcom content on all digital platforms (includes The Landing).
10. Coordinate media placements, using agencies and freelancers when appropriate.
11. Take photographs, oversee production of print, coordinate photography to meet publication deadlines and maintain image storage.
12. Coordinate speakers' bureau for community education and public awareness. Maintain communications/PR archives.
13. Keep accurate documentation of activities and projects for clients, including budgets for each activity.
Analytics & Metrics
14. Incorporate quality measurements to track effectiveness and improvement efficiency. Respond to indicators as necessary.
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge, with a minimum of 2-5 years of effective experience, required
Demonstrated competence in written, oral and electronic communication skills
Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage priorities and utilize time effectively
Working knowledge of market dynamics, current marketing/communication principles, digital, social and traditional formats
Creative mindset to problem solving and communication tactics
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in and support a matrix relationship.
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
•We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
•We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settin...gs and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
•We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.