Please provide a brief description of the major responsibilities of the position.
Manage the daily aspects of all digital marketing from strategic direction down to execution of tactics that drive the business for Cuisinart.
Responsible for daily oversight of all digital agencies and vendors.
Collaborate with department head and CIO on integration of new technology into current platforms. Make recommendations on any new technology that drives the business. Keep current on all new digital marketing developments.
Attend ANA digital marketing committee meetings and report back to marketing.
Work within the current desktop tools such and Google analytics, Netbase, Registria and Market Track to analyze the business and make recommendations to improve campaigns and digital marketing programs.
Work directly with SVP and field sales force to educate, inform and recommend digital marketing activities with retail partners.
Develop a process and reporting structure to inform executives, marketing and field sales for of all platform performance stats.
Recommend and Manage influencer programs.
Collaborate with marketing on product launches with integrated digital marketing campaigns.
Collaborate with consumer insights manager to research trends, consumer conversation and competitive activities along with white space opportunities that drive the business.
Oversee integration of all new technology by working with the department head and CIO for successful outcomes.
Oversee integration of demand ware with current web properties.
5 Years Experience:
Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing and/or Marketing Communications
Experience in all aspects of Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Advertising. Desktop and data management tools use such as Netbase, warranty registration, market track, and CRM experience is highly desirable.
Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and database management.
Innovative Culinary Tools are Our Signature
Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy di...shes.
Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller.
Our Mission is to Help You “Savor the Good Life®”
The prestigious Cuisinart® brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. These include:
• Can Openers
• Coffeemakers (including Single Serve machines) and grinders
• Cookware (including the industry’s first eco-friendly GreenGourmet® hard anodized nonstick and stainless nonstick products)
• Countertop cooking appliances (including the Griddler® line, the CookFresh™ Digital Glass Steamer and the Electric Pressure Cooker)
• Espresso Makers
• Food processors
• Food storage
• Frozen yogurt, ice cream, gelato, and sorbet makers
• Hand blenders
• Hand mixers
• Kitchen tools & gadgets (including the Cuisinart mandoline)
• Microwave ovens
• Slow cookers
• Sparkling Beverage Makers
• Stand mixers
• Tea Kettles
• Toaster oven broilers and toasters
• Waffle makers
? A host of specialty products, including wine cellars, popcorn makers, bread makers, juice extractors, and a deep fryer
Culinary Education is at the Heart of Our Business
Home cooks are looking for more than just a product purchase. They want cooking tips and techniques that turn products into culinary tools. Cuisinart is keeping its tradition of culinary education alive by:
• Partnering with Chef Hubert Keller of San Francisco’s renowned Fleur de Lys restaurant and Fleur at Mandalay Bay to sponsor the PBS Series, “Hubert Keller: Secrets of a Chef.” Keller’s culinary accolades include the James Beard Foundation Award for the American Express “Best Chef-California” and his selection as one of the “10 Best Chefs in America” by Food & Wine magazine.
• Sponsoring Four-Star Chef Eric Ripert’s American Public Television series, Avec Eric. Ripert is best known for his acclaimed restaurants, Le Bernardin in New York City and 10 Arts in Philadelphia.
• Sponsoring Jacques Pépin’s public television series, Jacques Pépin: Fast Food My Way. Jacques Pépin has received the highest award given by the French government, L’Ordre National de la Legion d’Honneur (The French Legion of Honor).
• Launching the “My Pantry” application for its website, which allows home cooks to enter ingredients they have in their kitchen to learn what recipes they can then make; an online recipe widget that consumers can download directly onto any Mac or Windows-based computer desktop for easy access to Cuisinart’s recipe database and video recipes; and an iPhone app called Cuisinart KitchenSync that allows consumers to search hundreds of recipes, which can be saved, shared and cross-referenced with “My Pantry.”
• Offering innovative, interactive Facebook games like Cuisinart’s Memory Master.
• Providing consumers with informative materials packed with recipes and tips from Cuisinart’s test kitchen and cookbook, Simple & Enticing Recipes, the second edition of which was published in early 2011. Also in 2011, the company published its first eBook, entitled Delicious Inspirations.
Design Innovation Drives Our Success
The company introduces a variety of items to its product collection in 2016, including the PurePrecision 8-Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer, The Fruit ScoopTM Dessert Maker, and the CookFreshTM Digital Glass Steamer. Cuisinart also wins the highly respected Good Design Award for the second year in a row, this time for the Cuisinart for illy Buona Tazza™ Super Automatic Single-Serve Espresso, Caffé Latte, Cappuccino, and Coffee Machine.
Cuisinart partnered with illy to create the Buona Tazza Super Automatice Single-Serve Espresso, Caffe Latte, Cappuccino, and Coffee Machine in 2015, which enables consumers, for the first time, to enjoy all coffee and milk-based drinks in unique device. An illy Dedicated Microsite was developed which also won Cuisinart the Gold LACP Spotlight Award as well as a Gold Hermes Award.
Cuisinart’s Combo Steam + Convection Oven earned a Chicago Athenaeum Award in 2014. That same year, Cuisinart received a MarCom Gold Award for its Contact Card and QR Code-Generated Microsite.
Cuisinart has a long-standing history of receiving prestigious design awards for a wide range of items, including a 2013 Platinum MarCom Award and a Silver LACP Spotlight Award for a dedicated microsite. In 2012 the company received the coveted Housewares Design Award in the Countertop Food Prep Appliances category for the Blend and Cook Soup Maker; a Platinum MarCom Award and Silver LACP Spotlight Award for the company’s IPad app; and a Gold Hermes Award for outstanding press materials.
In addition, Cuisinart has garnered a variety of awards for its marketing campaigns and websites. In 2011, the company won a Gold MarCom Award and Silver LACP Spotlight Award for its KitchenSync iPhone/iPad/Android app, and a Gold Hermes Award for the Cuisinart Bridal Registry Brochure. In 2010, the company was named one of Internet Retailer magazine’s Hot 100 Companies of 2011 and its “My Pantry” online application garnered several awards, including a Platinum AVA Award from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) and a Gold MarCom award from AMCP. Cuisinart also received a Gold Summit International Award for an Eco-Friendly Press Kit, and a Bronze Magellan Award for its Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System advertising campaign.
Our Culinary Tools are Available in Fine Stores Nationwide
Cuisinart® products are where people would expect to find them—in upscale department and specialty stores throughout North America.
At Cuisinart, helping consumers “Savor the Good Life®” is our goal.
For more information on Cuisinart, visit www.cuisinart.com or contact Dan Kulp, Rachel Litner Associates, at (973) 994-5167; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook.com/cuisinart; @cuisinartpr; youtube.com/cuisinart