Advertising: Account Management, Business Development, Sales
This position will be home-based and requires 70% travel throughout the Western U.S.
We offer you the chance to develop, provide and manage all aspects of Service Management for Major or Key Accounts in the Hiab portfolio. To improve communication between high priority customers and the Hiab service group. To provide customers with quality feedback, as well as identify areas of service growth opportunities for company expansion.
The job responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with Sales and Service teams to identify Hiab customers that warrant additional focus and support that is germane to Hiab’s long term strategy.
• Review Hiab service performance with key customers quarterly to ensure customer satisfaction and review additional service opportunities.
• Negotiate Service Agreements and propose pricing for Hiab Service programs.
• Act as the liaison between Hiab Key Account customers and Hiab Service Operations
• Collaborate with Hiab Credit and Accounts Receivable departments to ensure Key Account invoicing issues are resolved timely.
• Manage all Key Account activity and provide detailed overview to upper management, Sales and Service staff.
• Work with Key Accounts to create solutions that will meet client needs in conjunction with Hiab revenue growth plan.
• Participate in Trade Shows and customer events to promote Hiab Service and customer support when required.
• Understand, monitor and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform all other duties as required by Manager within the physical constraints of the job.
• Oversee and manage all location activities (service, service sales, controlling, personnel)
• Develop and manage all aspects of District P&L (Revenue and expense planning and forecasting).
• Optimize all activities to support division budget
• Monitor and develop branch efficiency, productivity, personnel performance as well as fixed costs
• Research and drive business opportunities within scope of strategy
• Ensure that all parties agree upon scope of work to be completed, time schedule and specifications as well as monitor budgetary constraints
• Ensure optimization of technicians
• Provide on-call service (24/7)
• Customer contact person for our customer, regular visits, communicator between customer and Company
• Maintain records in compliance with terms and conditions of agreements
• Know, understand and comply with Hiab USA, Inc. Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
• Understand, monitor and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements
• Perform all other duties as required by Supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
For further information please and to submit your resume/CV contact Amber Kersker, Human Resources Business Partner, U.S. at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be successful in this position we believe you fulfill the following criteria: •4 year college degree preferred
•Minimum of five (5) years Account Management
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: This position comes with a base salary and bonus based upon employee and company performance
Hiab is the world’s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment. Customer satisfaction is the first priority for us. Around 3,000 professionals at Hiab work to provide high-performance products and services that meet customer needs globally. Our product range includes HIAB loader cranes, JONSERED recycling and forestry cranes, LOGLIFT forestry cranes, MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts and MU...LTILIFT demountables, as well as DEL, WALTCO and ZEPRO tail lifts. www.hiab.com
Hiab is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2016 totalled approximately EUR 3.5 billion and it employs over 11,000 people. www.cargotec.com